Upgraded medium voltage line:
– Upgrading and developing the Construction and Installation branch medium voltage line from 1 phase to 3 phase (2AC50mm2/ACX50mm2 +AC50mm2 to 3ACXH185mm2 – AC95mm2, single line length: 1,082.4 meters.
– Upgrade the 3-phase medium voltage line branch to Veterinary Medicine: 3AC50mm2 to 3ACXH95mm2 (reuse neutral wire) single line length: 755.8 meters.
Newly constructed medium voltage line:
– New construction of 3-phase medium voltage line after Construction 3 substation using 3ACXH185mm2 – AC95mm2 wire, single line length: 711.3 meters.
– New construction of 3-phase medium voltage line behind pillar 078/002 of Hiep Dong branch using wire 3ACXH50mm2- AC50mm2, single line length: 630 meters.
– New construction of 3-phase medium voltage line behind pillar 044A/015 of Veterinary branch using wire 3ACXH50mm2- AC50mm2 single line length: 208.5 meters.
– New construction of 3-phase 24kV underground line CXV/SE/DSTA 3x240mm2 – CV120mm2 -0.6kV single line length: 251.6 meters (handling cross-over with 110kV, 220kV and 500kV lines).
Newly constructed low voltage line:
New construction of 3-phase low voltage line behind substations T1, T2, T3 using ABC4x120mm2 – 0.6kV cable, single line length: 901.5 meters.
New construction transformer station:
New construction of 3-phase 3x50kVA transformer stations: 3 stations.
Evaluate the suitability of the construction contractor’s capacity compared to the bid documents and construction contract:
– The construction contractor has provided machinery, equipment and arranged key human resources to meet the construction contract/meet the bidding documents.
Evaluation of the volume and progress of completed work, construction organization and assurance of labor safety in construction work: The construction contractor has completed the volume according to the contract. Construction Investment Technical Report and signed contract, ensuring construction progress, quality of work meets technical requirements according to design drawings and in accordance with current Vietnamese construction standards.
Evaluate experimental work, check materials, construction products, structures, and equipment installed in the project according to the approved experimental plan:
B-level materials have been sampled for probability testing (quatest), and the organization has accepted the quality before being used for the project.
Evaluation of the organization and results of inspection, monitoring, and control experiments (if any):
For B-grade materials such as: Porcelain spool; Uclevis; Boulon D16x250; Covered cable tie armor size 240mm2; WR clamp wire size 240mm2; ACSR connecting tube; 4/0 strap clamp; Hotline clamp 4/0; Grounding pile D16x2400mm; Cosse pressed Cu-70mm2; LA terminal PVC cap; Insulated clamp straps; The ceramic head and neck lanyards have been tested by the Investor/Supervisor for probability sampling (quatest 3). Result: Meets technical requirements.
Evaluation of the organization of acceptance of construction work and phase acceptance (if any):
– Throughout the construction process, construction contractors comply with quality management procedures according to Decree No. 06/2021/ND-CP dated January 26, 2021 of the Government on quality management and maintenance. construction.
– The works of foundation construction, pillar erection, beam installation, porcelain, wire drawing, and rafting are all accepted in order, internally before acceptance with the construction supervisor. The process of acceptance work complies with Decree No. 06/2021/ND-CP dated January 26, 2021 of the Government on quality management and maintenance of construction works.
– Acceptance organization: Investor Acceptance Council.
Design changes and appraisal and approval of adjusted designs during construction (if any):
The changes have been coordinated by the Supervisor with the Contractor to prepare field records and approval procedures before the acceptance team puts the project into use.
Shortcomings, quality defects, construction incidents during the construction process (if any) and assessment of causes, measures and remedial results according to regulations: None.
Evaluate the conformity of quality management records according to regulations:
– Completion documents for package 02 “Construction and installation” are complete according to Decree No. 06/2021/ND-CP dated January 26, 2021 of the Government on quality management and maintenance of construction works build.
– Construction plan/Power cutoff plan approved.
– Minutes of acceptance of B-issued materials.
– Minutes of acceptance of construction work.
– Project diary.
– Construction completion drawings.
– Completed volume appendix.
Assessment of compliance with environmental laws, fire prevention laws and other relevant legal regulations (if any): Compliance with regulations.
Assessment of the suitability of operating procedures and construction maintenance procedures according to regulations: Comply with regulations.
Evaluation of conditions for acceptance of completed bidding packages, phases, construction items, and construction works:
– The project of upgrading and developing the medium and low voltage power grid in Dinh Quan Town area was completed on schedule.
– The supervision unit evaluates the construction contractor for completing package 02 “Construction and installation” project “Upgrading combined with developing medium and low voltage power grid in Dinh Quan Town area” Meets the requirements according to the approved Technical and Technical Report documents, in accordance with current Vietnamese construction codes and standards. We respectfully submit to the Acceptance Council the Investor to accept and hand over the project for exploitation and use.